What is the best way to understand our thinking and philosophy? Right, learn about our values. These are the things we believe in and live by. These dogmas guide us when we make decisions on building products.
- Privacy first. We believe that everyone should have a right to privacy. We believe in building services that value and honor user privacy. Keep in mind, privacy and anonymity are different terms. We believe in privacy.
- Community-driven. We believe that our community is an essential part of the project. There is no Mover without we. Together we decide what the future Mover should be. We believe in we.
- Fair and open. We believe that digital finance should be fair and open. There should be no bias or discrimination. The code is one for all.
- Permissionless. We believe that in non-custodial services. We should be the only owner of our keys. Only we should decide what to use and how to use it.
- Open-source. We believe that open-source code creates an open environment. There is no innovation without an open environment. There is no future without innovation. Do open source.
- Fun. We believe that everything should be fun. Building a future of digital finance is challenging, hard, and expensive. But building our future together is fun. And it should be so.
Meet our founders
As every magical story, our story began on the internet, where our co-founders Anton Zagorodnikov, Ph.D., and Anton Mozgovoy started working together on a fintech project. An engineering Ph.D. was combined with experienced founder execution.
They built a finance company, creating complex infrastructures in the emerging economies. That is when they discovered that access to fair and permissionless finance around the world is far from fair. Most of us don’t have equal access to the same financial instruments: high rate savings, low-cost remittance options, or decentralized lending products. They wanted to change that, so they headed back to gather the best people in decentralized finance around the internet to build a product that will create open and better access to finance.